Thursday, March 12, 2009

How I earn real money with hubpages? Personal experience

What is hubpages?
Hubpages is a very useful site, which helps people like you and me in various fields of life because over here you can write and read articles on different topics like health and nutrition, child care, car reviews, hobbies and DIY, how to manage sexual and personal relationships and many more things.

Earn money writing articles, join hubpages.com

Step by step instructions on how to start with your first hub at hubpages

1. You can start with publishing on any topic.

2. Write something on micosoft word file.

3. Then, click the button START A NEW HUB. Add a good attractive title and url will come up automatically. Leave it like it comes.

4. Select sections and categories and format, add some keywords like if your title is How to punch and develop power in punches, type in tags section: how to
power in punches

how to punch

Here is an example: How to punch and develop power in punches?

and then hit submit.

A new page will open up, read and hit continue, your skeleton article is ready.

5. Now copy and paste your article from word into your hub's edit text section.

6. Upload some images.

6. Press publish this.

7. Your hub is ready and is public now.

For more tips, I will write a new hub and please go through that. First of all do this.

Who I am and what I do?
I am Rajinder Soni living in New Delhi, India and working as a proofreader and senior editor in a medical transcription company for the last 10 years. Besides working in this field, I have been writing articles on hubpages.com for the last 2 year or so and I have earned 500 dollars up until from hubpages via Google Adsense check and my other earnings through hubpages of Amazon, Kontera, and Ebay are in the pot and will be paid to me by these companies in the upcoming months.

I started using Kontera on my hubs for the last 3 months and I have earned 16 dollars from it and the check will be processed once I reach the 100-dollar mark. Approximately same is the case with Amazon but Ebay is not performing very well on my hubs. It depends from a person to person. For example, some of my hubpages colleagues find Adsense working very well and some find Kontera working well on their hubs.

Why I have joined hubpages?
Writing is my hobby and I have joined hubpages to boost my writing skills and help people with several articles which are useful in our day to day life and beyond.

Other reason for my joining hubpages is that it gives me a long-term residual income option of earning money through Google Adsense ads, Kontera contextual text link ads, Ebay, and Amazon shopping sites which are legal and definitely pay their affiliates a good piece of share. I believe in hubpages as I believe in google, so I am going ahead and getting the word out of different topics which I want to share with people. I am answering hub requests on a daily basis and creating useful hubs for the growing internet community. You can also do the same. The plus point for your is that there will be a lot of feedback and appreciation from your hubpages colleagues when you will join hubpages.

Now you might be wondering how I am earning this money through these companies with the help of hubpages.

How I earn real money with hubpages?
Here it is: When you will join hubpages and create articles or hubs on hubpages, hubpages will provide you links to sign up with Google Adsense, Kontera, Amazon, and Ebay whose products and Google and Kontera ads will be displayed on your hubs and when people will visit your hubs and buy something or click on Google ads, you will get 60% share of that revenue from these companies through Paypal, ECS, or a check.

Earn money writing articles, join hubpages.com


Secret recipe of making more money

So the more high-quality articles you will write, the greater are your royalties through hubpages. Hubpages is a revenue stream that keeps on growing day by day, month by month, year by year.

So join hubpages, explore and enhance your creativity, and reap the real benefits.

Here is one example of my hub on hubpages:

A nice Fiat Linea with smooth engine in 7 lakhs INR




PS: ALWAYS REMEMBER HARD WORK AND HONESTY ALWAYS PAYS OFF AT HUBPAGES.

Share you personal experience with Hubpages in the comment section below. What do you do? Why you joined hubpages? How you earn money through hubpages?

Earn money writing articles, join hubpages.com

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,
Great informtion,

One question do you need to Paste your Adsense code or is it done automatic when you link your adsense to hubcaps?

thank you

soni2006 said...

Hi friend,

If you have signed up with adsense via your hubpages account, once you link your adsense account with hubpages, you will not need to paste the Adsense code and it is done automatically but if you have an adsense account already and your want to use that for hubpages, you have to paste the adsense code in your affiliate settings of hubpages account. I hope this answers your question. Besides, if you have any problem in setting up your hubpages , adsense, ebay, or kontera account , please let me know as I am writing hubs on hubpages since 2 years know and I believe that I have a lot of useful information to share with the beginners.

Take care. . Happy Hubbing.

soni2006 said...

Don't worry Mehedi. You will develop good article writing skills after your will start writing. Just write something and check the grammar. Be positive. For great writing ideas, join hubpages above.

masmasika said...

HI, great blog. I'm your friend masmasika from hubpages. I also write for blogger with my name Felisa Daskeo. I wonder how you are earning money from hubpages because right now I think I haven't earned anything yet.

soni2006 said...

HI my friend masmasika. Thanks for dropping by. It is really exciting to know that you also write for blogger with your name Felisa Daskeo.

Regarding your question about earning from hubpages, don't worry dear, you will earn good residual income from hubpages like I am earning but it will take some time.

Follow these steps in the hub below which will help you earn money quickly.

How to get detailed stats on hub traffic and increase your earnings?

Best of luck.

Surendra said...

I have been on MySpace for three years.I have recently joined hubpages as SurendraT and have published one hub to get myself acquainted with its techniques.This wa just a repost from a blog I had published the previous day on MySpace.
I find your hub very informative.I hope to publish from next week regularly.I want to read you more often to get a better feel of this place.

soni2006 said...

Hi Surendra,

I cordially welcome you here at hubpages and my blogs. You are a really experienced writer from what I have gathered from your articles. It would be really nice for me to share information relating to any techniques. We both will help out each other as I am totally new to myspace and you are new to hubpages.

Send me an email any time you want any help regarding creating, promoting hubs at hubpages.

My email id is rajsoni4u@gmail.com


Hubpages is a great source of income for me and my friends and I am religiously attached to it.

When I will have any doubt regarding myspace, I will definitely contact you.

Best of luck for creating more hubs.