Tuesday, May 26, 2009

What to do after leaving a company?

1. Get your F&F or full and final settlement cleared. If possible get F&F clearance along with F&F details on mail or in form of a printout.
2. Make sure you have collected your Form 16 for income tax return filing purposes.
3. Keep writing follow-up mails to human resource support.

If possible don't go for a PF transfer to your new employer because that is extremely time consuming and you have to become the intermediate between the two companies, so it is better to withdraw your PF. Click the link below to know how to do that.

How to withdraw your provident fund or PF in India?

No comments: