Friday, August 21, 2009
TREATMENT for vericose veins
* Self-Help (general).
* Avoid sitting or standing still for long periods.
If your job or daily life are sedentary, you have to bend your legs and ankles often, stand up and walk. At the end of the day, will help alleviate any swelling, elevate the legs a few centimeters above the heart (eg, lying).
Regular exercise (walking, cycling, swimming) decreases the pressure in the veins and relieves discomfort.
Average compression. Provide immediate relief and long-lasting, to compress the varices and thus improving venous return. Usually designed so that the maximum compression is around your ankles and calves. May also be indicated in pregnancy.
Surgery. Varicose veins can be removed through surgery, which should include the excision of the vein and its largest tributary or collateral. The long-term benefit for patients is very high. Surgery is usually complemented by the sclerosis of varicose veins.
Sclerosis of varices. For varicose small but unacceptable aesthetic effect, is generally used a technique that is injected directly into a varicose superficial venules each chemical that produces an inflammation of the venules, which then is followed by scarring (sclerosis) of the same. The technique usually includes multiple sessions. If successful, it is virtually painless and free from complications.
For more info, read How to get rid of painful vericose veins?
Saturday, August 08, 2009
to article contains evergreen novels of all time which are listed below:
1. Atlas Shrugged and The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand
2. Timeline by Michael Chrichton
3. Shantaram by Gregory David Roberts
4. White Tiger
5. A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini
6. Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
7. Banker to the Poor (The story of the Grameen Bank) by Muhammad Younis
8. The Rise and Fall of Ancient Rome by Nigel Rodgers
9. No Man's Land by Harold Pinter
10. The Lord of the Rings Series by J. R. R. Tolkien
11. Hot, flat and crowded – A Thomas Friedman's book on Global warming
12. Kite Runner directed by Marc Forster
13. A Mountain in Tibet by Charles Allen
14. Barsa by Dr. Khadeeja Mumtaz
15. One night at the Call Center by Chetan Bhagat
16. First Light by Sunil Gangopadyay