Saturday, February 27, 2010

Which Play School? Mother's Pride or Shemrock in Delhi? For the last few days, I am really confused about which play school to choose for my daughter Mother's Pride, West Patel Nagar, Shemrock Sprouts East Patel Nagar, or Little Learners East Patel Nagar. It is becoming really hard to get over this. I have to make a decision today or tomorrow. Still I have 15 days to decide. I am just going through various websites like indiaparenting.com and yahoo answers etc. to get a good answer or at least some experience any other parent have in regards to these schools. I am visiting orkut.com and facebook.com to find like-minded people who have shared or might be able to share their experience about these play schools. When it comes to the future of our child, especially schooling. It is really hard to take a decision? Isn't it? Let me know if you have any type of knowledge about this. How to choose a kindergarten for my 2 plus year old kid.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Little Learners has good incharge but their curriculum is bit unstructured and one doesnt know what the child is learning

Shemrock Sprouts- The infrastructure is not as fancy as Mothers Pride but they have a good set of teachers and a well balanced curriculum with a pink book and diary system

Mothers Pride - If you want to show off in your kitty party .. fancy and colourful interiors ... but hidden costs - for functions, portraits and so many other charges with the child not learning much - is for those who only want a status symbol not for a good foundation.

Best wishes !!

Anonymous said...

hey there!! came across this link..hope it solves ur query to som,extent
http://www.parentree.in/groupdiscussion-246/Feedabck-on-Vivaa-International-Montessori--Shemrock-and-Headstart-Montessori.html

Anonymous said...

Hi!

A year ago i was also sailing in the same boat. One of my friend's son was attending Shemrock Bells, so without much ado i got my son admitted in the same school and found that the school puts in practice it's philosophy for giving rock solid foundation. Choices are irrevocable but i'm happy that i chose Shemrock group for my ward.

soni2006 said...

Thank you so much to all of you for giving an incredible insight and helping me to choose a good play school for my daughter. I know what to do know. You have shared your personal experience in an amazing way. Thanks again.

soni2006 said...

After two months of deeply analyzing Mother's Pride, Shemrock Sprouts, and Little Learners, I have decided to send my daughter to a play school. She will be going to that play school in June 2010. Thank you so much to all of for your early response and sharing your personal experience with play schools for your kids.

Anonymous said...

It is indeed a very difficult decision for any parent-'Finding a good school for your child'. I also went through the same struggle last year. finally after analysing schools like kidzee, motherspride , shemrock, and couple of others, I decided upon Shemrock for my daughter.She is going there for past 9-10 months now, n I m totally satisfied with her development. The teachers are very cooperative and the curriculum is well structured there. Moreover, lot of events and activities happen there regularly. No doubt,My daughter has grown into a really confident child because of the platform she has recieved at her school.