Monday, July 19, 2010

Do you really make money through hubpages?

Hi soni its really nice to see some one from india in hubpages who has so many published hubs and established writer...I just have one question "Did you really make any money through hubpages?" And if you are making any how long did it take and how much do you make in month?

I know it a lot of questions but seeing someone from my own county just could not resist. I will be waiting for your reply.

Thanks in advance

Reggie



I am making more than 400 dollars per month from adsense, 100 dollars from amazon and 50 dollars from kontera and ebay on an average per month and all this income is coming via hubpages . Read my personal story and apply it for hubpages success: http://hubpages.com/hub/joined-hubpages-2-months-ago-not-making-money-read-this

No comments: