Monday, July 19, 2010

Frequency of submitting articles on social bookmarking sites

Namaskar Soni Ji,
I,m Subodh Mishra from Delhi. I liked your last article. It was very knowledgeable. In your last email you told me that I should submit my article on social networking site http://ping.fm on consistent basis. Can you tell me after how much time should I resubmit same article on this site because I think that submit very frequently could spam my article by google and also by this social bookmarking site.  


Ping.fm is a microblogging service which is combined together with most popular social bookmarking sites available on the internet. Benefit of ping.fm is that you need to sign up for this site and then connect all the SB sites with this site. Now whenever you will submit an article or a link to your article on ping.fm, your link will get live on all social bookmarking and microblogging services connect with your ping.fm account. In this way, you don't need to submit your link one by one to all sites and this will save your time and energy, giving you loads of traffic and thereby increased revenue in returns. But remember to not submit the same article but keep on publishing more and submit new ones every time. Slowly and slowly your reputation in google and
SB sites will improve and you will get a lot of loyal visitors and
gain massive traffic to your articles. Best of luck.

No comments: